Thursday, August 21, 2008

[:

School was alright today. I finally remembered to bring the Tam Tam snack for Inghong, after 2/3 weeks. Took back SS & Egeog today. Managed to pass my Egeog! Phew~ Once again, thanks lucky stars. At least, me staying up till close to 1am to study Egeog did not go down to the drain. Thanks lucky stars! SS wasn't really well done, urgh. Humanities' gonna drop....sigh...

Oh yes! Before we all left for our elective classes, it started to drizzle, so my back faced the window to enjoy the wind, then I started singing " 风吹啊吹,吹啊吹..." then that Inghong was guessing the song I was singing. She was like " I know that song I know I know! " So, I was wondering how would she know when I was like randomly singing that song? Hahaha, in the end, it was Cyndi Wang's song. I forgot. Okay nevermind maybe you all don't get what I'm saying, but Inghong you do rightttt? K, nvm...

After school, ate with Mindy, Sara and Si Hui at Tmart. After that, bought Honeydew Sago, and it was the first time I couldn't really finish it! Was feeling so full. Urgh.

While the Mindy, Sara and I were on our way walking to TPJC's bus stop, there was this weird guy whom we don't know went like " hello (& waves) " So Sara asked Mindy if that was her friend, Mindy said No, then I was wondering who on earth he was waving to, cause there wasn't anyone near us at all, so I told he was Mindy's tuition friend or neighbour, but she said she didn't know him. Then, they two thought that he was my friend. That guy's weird! Okay, maybe he's an extremely friendly guy huh, but ....... still...don't have to be soooo friendly, okay nvm : Hahaha, then Mindy was very scared, till she walked like super fast, while Sara & I were there laughing at her. Hahaha, but yes, better be safe than sorry...!

Thanks for the letter (:

Happy 5 months of Friendship :D